Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lomotil oral.

11/28/2008 1:00:52 PM

Reviewer: Reddobie71, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I sometimes get bouts of diarrhea and no OTC drugs would help. I spoke to my doctor about this problem and he prescribed Lomotil for me. I cannot believe how quickly it works. I only have to take one pill and my stomach and intestines are all nice and quiet. It's a miracle drug to me!!!

11/18/2008 6:45:03 PM

Reviewer: Connie, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
    2 tablets were like a life saver to me, for the cramps of irritable bowel. I need to know the lie of the opium effect of this pill. I need to take a drug test at the clinic soon?

11/13/2008 1:14:25 PM

Reviewer: George47, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I had ulcerative colitis, in 1997 I had my large intestine removed which helped get my life back. That is when I started taking Lomitil (2 pills 3x per day) I have been able to eat anything I want. Without it I have 24 hour diarrhea, which is not an option. that is almost 10 years since the operation and I have not had one problem.

10/24/2008 10:17:57 PM

Reviewer: A.Jay, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    After 3 months of cronic diarrhea, asociated with IBS, I was finally prescribed this medication. I took it at bedtime and the next day I was fine. No 4 or 5 times on the toilet before going to work. Very effective and I just use now as needed. Not a cure, but it will give you fast relief. Excellent drug.

10/24/2008 10:54:50 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.