Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lupron SubQ.

3/22/2013 5:57:52 PM

Reviewer: SharonM, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Day three (for IVF) and I've been having wild mood swings and depression--NOT me at all! I'm worried and am going to talk to my Dr about stopping it. Not worth it.

1/28/2013 9:07:23 AM

Reviewer: Kaiti, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My doctor suggested Lupron therapy for 3 months to help treat my endometriosis, before doing IVF. I am going on my third month of Lupron injections and I feel great. My husband was extremely skeptical of the drug at first because he was reading everyone's reviews online. He thought taking the Lupron was not worth the side-effects. To be honest, the only side-effect I'm having are hot flash ... Show Full Comment

8/30/2012 9:49:25 PM

Reviewer: JMN, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Side Effects with headache and mood (depression). Had some funky dreams too. Overall did work so can't complain other than NOT liking needles.

7/11/2012 2:05:34 PM

Reviewer: Proklaem12, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I cannot say that this drug has been effective because I am just in the beginning stages of my infertility treatment. However, the only side effect I seem to be experiencing is fatigue and as of recently, heartburn. I was very nervous about injecting a medication into myself, but I found it very simple to do and I was not sore from it either. I have been happy with my experience overall.

6/28/2012 4:29:02 PM

Reviewer: ciera1love, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am on day 3 of a 14 day cycle of lupron for an ivf cycle. so far I've noticed a bit more hair loss, and it burns a little with mild itchiness that goes away. I'm glad it's sub-q and not IM...it's not intolerable but wish there was a patch for it!

neti pot
6 steps for nasal irrigation.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
woman walking in fog
12 tips for managing your disease.
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
What are the top ones?