Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lupron SubQ.

3/22/2013 5:57:52 PM

Reviewer: SharonM, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Day three (for IVF) and I've been having wild mood swings and depression--NOT me at all! I'm worried and am going to talk to my Dr about stopping it. Not worth it.

1/28/2013 9:07:23 AM

Reviewer: Kaiti, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My doctor suggested Lupron therapy for 3 months to help treat my endometriosis, before doing IVF. I am going on my third month of Lupron injections and I feel great. My husband was extremely skeptical of the drug at first because he was reading everyone's reviews online. He thought taking the Lupron was not worth the side-effects. To be honest, the only side-effect I'm having are hot flash ... Show Full Comment

8/30/2012 9:49:25 PM

Reviewer: JMN, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Side Effects with headache and mood (depression). Had some funky dreams too. Overall did work so can't complain other than NOT liking needles.

7/11/2012 2:05:34 PM

Reviewer: Proklaem12, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I cannot say that this drug has been effective because I am just in the beginning stages of my infertility treatment. However, the only side effect I seem to be experiencing is fatigue and as of recently, heartburn. I was very nervous about injecting a medication into myself, but I found it very simple to do and I was not sore from it either. I have been happy with my experience overall.

6/28/2012 4:29:02 PM

Reviewer: ciera1love, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am on day 3 of a 14 day cycle of lupron for an ivf cycle. so far I've noticed a bit more hair loss, and it burns a little with mild itchiness that goes away. I'm glad it's sub-q and not IM...it's not intolerable but wish there was a patch for it!

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture