Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Megace oral.

8/4/2014 5:20:04 PM

Reviewer: marie, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
put on 10ml. twice a day to increase appetite and gain weight. Gained weight and felt marvelous with much energy and pep. I am 79 years old. After 5 days on it the second time I went on it I got very nervous and jittery. I decreased dose and hope that I can regain pep and energy and appetite again this way.

2/24/2014 7:58:30 PM

Reviewer: smudge, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
i just started this medication and am now petrified to continue taking it. I am almost 60 yrs old.. significantly overweight and a smoker. My GOD... everyone gains 20 lbs or more is my doctor crazy... i can't do this

12/30/2012 1:59:31 PM

Reviewer: sherre, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Lost a lot of weight;had no appetite got down to83 pounds.doc put me on this med. So far so good. Ive been gaining weight. I crave lots of pasta and I can eat more then 2 bites and. Not get full.I would love to gain at least 20 pounds.

6/25/2012 6:24:07 PM

Reviewer: Lar, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had major chest sugery due to cancer and a section of a lung was removed. The problem was I was in so much for a while I would not eat just waste away in bed. It is my understanding that must cancer patients expire from malnutrition. Well this stuff works for loss of appitite, I eat everything left over in the refreigator and I am gaining my weight back.

2/3/2012 10:39:52 AM

Reviewer: Soulcrate, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
37yrs.5 Children,UN-Employed,Survivor Squamous Cell Carcinoma(Cancer). 3rd Surgery,Tumor/Lesion removal (full) Testicular Re-construction,Skin Graph.I went from 165 lbs/6 ft. to 97 lbs. been on Megace for 1 month @120mg/1time daily(oral sus). I have Gained 20 lbs. 0 side effects, except for i cannot stop eating,and that's just fine W/me! a good support group, and a great attitude combined with ... Show Full Comment

neti pot
6 steps for nasal irrigation.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
woman walking in fog
12 tips for managing your disease.
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
What are the top ones?