Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of nalfon oral.

8/19/2012 10:11:19 PM

Reviewer: SLang, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
Had it given to me as a sample for wrist pain. It worked ok, for that , BUT it is great for alot of my other aches and pains ( low back and also shoulder). I swear by this drug and I recommend it to everyone becacuse I have tried everything. The nalfon agrees with me well, no stomach pain,no side effects and rapid easing of ailment. Have not been able to get the 200mg any more so i am getting t ... Show Full Comment

2/16/2010 4:51:36 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took this for a heel spur for two weeks, along with using a plastic heel support inside my shoe during the same time period. No improvement at all, ended up getting a steroid shot in my heel that cured the pain within 3 days. INTERESTING NOTE: The arthritis pain in my knees was pretty much eliminated during the time I took this medication, so it obviously works for some things.

10/20/2009 10:33:41 PM

Reviewer: irahs, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Prescribed for Plantar fasciitis. The pain is almost gone! Now I can walk without limping and concentrate on non-prescription treatments. My doctor told me to take it after I eat a meal because it will upset my stomach. Was he right! ALWAYS eat something before taking Nalfon.

7/11/2009 7:37:52 AM

Reviewer: lovelocklady, 55-64 on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have rave reviews for this NSAID. I am a retired RN and took this insted of ibuprofen for all my aches and pain. It's the best of them, but I can't find a company that sells the generic

1/10/2008 8:13:58 PM

Reviewer: gpittman, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this med. for 8 days & the dr. gave me 8 more days for bone spurs on foot. also gave 2 shots of cortizone.I have had some reliefe but dont know if its med.or the shots. Its all i can have of both so ill see. next step surgery.