Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of norpramin oral.

4/10/2014 1:39:51 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
I took many at ounce and thin walked out of my house to be hit by a car,24 years past I am depressed often and I will not take drugs but life is hell most of the time I'm 53 now

5/1/2013 6:48:03 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I stopped taking 10mg of Norpramine in the fall as my depression was better. I recently was prescribed it again. I had tingly sensations in my finger tips and my severe constipation returned. The constipation was so bad it woke me up at night and kept me awake. I stopped taking it, but still take two other meds for my depression and anxiety.

11/29/2012 12:21:36 AM

Reviewer: nopeter, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
dick doesnt get hard

9/9/2012 7:17:23 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
Have taken for 20+ years. Started taking after dignosed with Epstein Barr and depression. Works well. About twice a year for some reason I go through a week to ten days of mild depression, but over all it works for me. Tried the generic to save money, not as effective. Tried a newer drug some years back on new doctor's recommendation with bad experience, went back to norpramin. Old rule, " ... Show Full Comment

7/29/2011 9:01:31 PM

Reviewer: krasi, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
It works really great since I have been on almost 90% of depression meds and this it the only one that works. The down side is I sweat buckets all day. I have few choices in meds so I have to deal with the constant sweating and it is terrible.

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture