Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Paxil Oral.

4/1/2008 12:04:42 PM

Reviewer: Judi E., 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I found Paxil to be very effective in relieving my depression symptoms

3/19/2008 1:36:06 PM

Reviewer: mel, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have noticed a lot of drowsiness. Nausea as well as increased headaches. My husband says my speach is very slurred. Does anyone know if this could be caused by this drug? He suggested I take it at night but now that I have read several comments about lack of sleep, I don't think I want to do that either... I've only been on it for a month. Maybe I should get off of it now before it's ... Show Full Comment

3/18/2008 8:13:46 PM

Comment:
This medicine worked ok as far as controlling my depression but it made me gain about 10 pounds as soon as I started taking it. Not fun. Getting off of it was one of the worst experiences since it felt like my brain was rattling in my head. I wouldn't suggest this medicine if you have depression. Wellbutrin works just as well and doesn't have all the funky side effects.

3/9/2008 7:32:50 PM

Reviewer: freedom, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Was on it for 3 years, worked great for my depression/anxiety, but gained alot of weight. I couldnt stand the "electric shock" feeling if I missed a dose or more. Good for short term depression, I wouldnt recommend it if your a lifer.

2/23/2008 1:12:30 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Instead of making me feel better, it mademe a lot worse. I would have anxiety attacks while at work and it completely killed my sex drive so bad I couldn't even climax! Get off the drug while you still can..

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture