Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Paxil Oral.

5/28/2008 1:34:21 PM

Reviewer: User, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This medicine absolutely helps me manage anxiety and depression disorders but I'm beginning to be concerned about the side effects. I have uncontrollable diaherra. I'm either blowing my pants out or miserably bloated/constipated. And, sex? Get real. What's that. I have NO interest. Help!

5/22/2008 10:40:47 PM

Reviewer: wes06, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I had untreated depression,anxity disorder w/panic attacks,add,ptsd,general an social anxiety from age 6 to 26yrs.I had gotten so bad I cried daily,could nt leave home,my relationships all went out the door.Paxil,clonazpam,an adderal was the plan that got me through.Along w/Dr. Krishna Sunkureddi an amazing md,pa. This man saved my life.Im now 37yrs old and had my only child 2yrs ago,and under obg ... Show Full Comment

5/5/2008 11:46:10 PM

Reviewer: vidono, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this medication for over two years. I am on 40mg of Paxil, and I've tried other medications, but Paxil works the best for me. I suffer from depression and social anxiety disorder, and this medication helps me to live a more normal life.

5/5/2008 9:30:33 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Depression
4/24/2008 10:27:34 PM

Reviewer: fjhf421@aol.com, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years

Comment:
I had a drug test fcor a job and it showed i had amphetamines in my system,could paxal cause this ,please help need job.

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture