Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Paxil Oral.

6/12/2008 5:00:27 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years

Comment:
I started this med about 2 years ago, worst mistake of my life . I have had horrible withdraw/ side effects ,It feels like my mind cant focus and I have no energy also I feel as though there are shocks running thru my eyes down to my chest I would not reccomend it to anyone.

5/29/2008 3:43:36 PM

Reviewer: Amy, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I found that if I took paxil at night that I was tired all day. Changed to morning and I sleep great at night and I have great sex. When my dr. took me off last summer I was back on within 2 months. I needed them my whole life. They are my HAPPY PILLS!!!!

5/28/2008 1:34:21 PM

Reviewer: User, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This medicine absolutely helps me manage anxiety and depression disorders but I'm beginning to be concerned about the side effects. I have uncontrollable diaherra. I'm either blowing my pants out or miserably bloated/constipated. And, sex? Get real. What's that. I have NO interest. Help!

5/22/2008 10:40:47 PM

Reviewer: wes06, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I had untreated depression,anxity disorder w/panic attacks,add,ptsd,general an social anxiety from age 6 to 26yrs.I had gotten so bad I cried daily,could nt leave home,my relationships all went out the door.Paxil,clonazpam,an adderal was the plan that got me through.Along w/Dr. Krishna Sunkureddi an amazing md,pa. This man saved my life.Im now 37yrs old and had my only child 2yrs ago,and under obg ... Show Full Comment

5/5/2008 11:46:10 PM

Reviewer: vidono, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this medication for over two years. I am on 40mg of Paxil, and I've tried other medications, but Paxil works the best for me. I suffer from depression and social anxiety disorder, and this medication helps me to live a more normal life.

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver