Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Paxil Oral.

1/20/2014 9:38:47 AM

Reviewer: leek, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
good

Condition: Depression
12/30/2013 10:57:25 PM

Reviewer: Lilprpmami, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
Have been on this tablet on and off, mostly on for 15 years now, I suffer from OCD, Panic Disorder and Dysthymia and am sometimes prone to Major Depressive Episodes. Ive tried pretty much everything on the market for my conditions and id have to say this is a good all rounder. It dosent have too many side effects, it dosent cause weight gain and the only side effects I remember which were mildly s ... Show Full Comment

12/10/2013 12:29:43 AM

Reviewer: Yoheydiggity, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Helped me feel motivated to live my life in the morning again. Helped me be more laid back and love life again. Was sick for a few days when I accidentally with drawled. Long story. Back on it and I feel great and happy.

11/17/2013 3:41:13 PM

Reviewer: bassplayerr, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
depressed for years.finally got treatment.works great!

10/24/2013 12:03:04 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My dr started me on lowest dosage. At each ckup I complained of major fatigue & still felt down + major weight gain but perhaps a smidgeon better. My dr would just keep increasing dosages. I was so frustrated but agreed to increase as I felt so depressed, tired & hopeless. I was up to 30 or 40mgs. I asked my dr to switch me to wellbutrin many times previously & he did not want to. ... Show Full Comment