Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Paxil Oral.

12/10/2013 12:29:43 AM

Reviewer: Yoheydiggity, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Helped me feel motivated to live my life in the morning again. Helped me be more laid back and love life again. Was sick for a few days when I accidentally with drawled. Long story. Back on it and I feel great and happy.

11/17/2013 3:41:13 PM

Reviewer: bassplayerr, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
depressed for years.finally got treatment.works great!

10/24/2013 12:03:04 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My dr started me on lowest dosage. At each ckup I complained of major fatigue & still felt down + major weight gain but perhaps a smidgeon better. My dr would just keep increasing dosages. I was so frustrated but agreed to increase as I felt so depressed, tired & hopeless. I was up to 30 or 40mgs. I asked my dr to switch me to wellbutrin many times previously & he did not want to. ... Show Full Comment

10/14/2013 11:13:27 AM

Reviewer: mightyme, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Paxil increased my appetite to an outrageous amount. I would wake up in the night starving. I gained twenty pounds in three months. Never felt good on it. Doc told me to stick with it. Dropped weight immediately after stopping it. Replaced with Wellbutrin. MUCH better.

9/11/2013 7:24:20 PM

Reviewer: Clinnon, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
After trying many other antidepressants (Prozac, Zoloft, Celexa) My doctor finally prescribed Paxil. What a difference. No side effects what so ever, and my head finally feels "clear", I feel "back to normal" again. So far, I have not had a down day. Can only hope that continues.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.