Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Paxil oral.

8/30/2008 2:04:39 PM

Reviewer: jo, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I had like a rage/frustration and I would just blow up at my husband, I was depressed, bad SAD,Moodswings etc. I started this med 3 yrs ago and I have done a 180 thanks to answered prayer and this medication. I am now able to be the person I want to be. I sleep well on the med-the first few weeks were tough but I take it right before I go to sleep and am fine, I have gained a lot of weight thou ... Show Full Comment

8/28/2008 4:27:45 AM

Reviewer: dee, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    Went through many trials w/different meds...this one proved to be the most effective. I've tried going off of it after five years, but can't get along w/o it.

8/20/2008 10:34:46 PM

Reviewer: jvasq261, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Last week my Dr. upped me to 60mg instead of 40mg. I am having bad dizziness, almost unable to walk,slight fever, ears hurt a bit and I'm sweating very badly. I don't know if it's an ear problem or the medication.

7/25/2008 9:33:02 AM

Reviewer: Milo, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    After Prozac didn't work out due to side effects, my doctor prescribed Paxil. It had no side effects except some constipation, and since I have IBS with diarrhea, that was a welcome change! It kept me functional, but I never felt it truly eased my symptoms of depression, even at 50 mg./day. Maybe it helped a little, but it's hard to say.

7/22/2008 10:38:31 PM

Reviewer: KaileyE05, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Worst experience of my life. It made me severly depressed. I laid in bed for over a week. All I did was cry, pull my hair, and had a severe compulsions to take showers. 14 a day! and an internal itch that made me claw at my face. I couldnt explain the expreience I went through on this awful medicine that I wouldnt recommend to my worst enemy.