Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Paxil Oral.

7/25/2008 9:33:02 AM

Reviewer: Milo, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
After Prozac didn't work out due to side effects, my doctor prescribed Paxil. It had no side effects except some constipation, and since I have IBS with diarrhea, that was a welcome change! It kept me functional, but I never felt it truly eased my symptoms of depression, even at 50 mg./day. Maybe it helped a little, but it's hard to say.

7/22/2008 10:38:31 PM

Reviewer: KaileyE05, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Worst experience of my life. It made me severly depressed. I laid in bed for over a week. All I did was cry, pull my hair, and had a severe compulsions to take showers. 14 a day! and an internal itch that made me claw at my face. I couldnt explain the expreience I went through on this awful medicine that I wouldnt recommend to my worst enemy.

7/22/2008 9:12:58 PM

Reviewer: onelife2958, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was on Paxil for seven years my doctor just ween me off of it and I am still feeling like I am having withdrawal systoms,How long does it take for Paxil to be completely out of the system so I will know how long I will feel this way?

7/22/2008 12:47:28 AM

Reviewer: WestCoastJudy, Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using Paxil for about 11 years. It works well for me, although we added Wellbutrin about 5 years ago to combat the tiredness I had as a side effect.

7/20/2008 4:55:51 PM

Reviewer: babygirl21, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on anti-depressants since seventh grade, im 21 now. My first medicine was celexa and it worked great!when that stopped working they put me on paxil cr 37.5 mg at first i hated it! After a while i noticed im not so weepy. paxil also has given me a boost of self confidence i feel better about going out into the world. the only real bad side effect ive had is some weight gain but other th ... Show Full Comment

bloodstream
Tips to help prevent clots.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.
Live and thrive.
gloved hand holding syringe
10 preventable diseases.
man eating meal
Folates, green tea and more.
Woman with stressed, fatigue
Get relief tips.
restroom sign
Food and drinks that make you go.
Understanding RA.