Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Paxil Oral.

7/8/2008 5:42:37 PM

Reviewer: denise, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
i have been on paxil cr for 3 months now and I do not feel any different. One side effect I have is that I sometimes get blurry vision. I'm still waiting to see a difference

6/26/2008 4:04:30 PM

Reviewer: mellow, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
it seems to working for me i am more calmer i dont blow up anymore i dont feel hopeless or helpless

6/22/2008 11:33:16 PM

Reviewer: paxiluvr, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was severely depressed the 1st time I took Paxil. Within a couple of months I was happy- didnt think negatively and was much more social. About a year later I decided to try life without it- big mistake! I gradually went off it with Dr.s instructions and didn't have any bad side effects and felt ok for about 2 months, but those old feelings of low self-esteem, feeling empty and not gettin ... Show Full Comment

6/20/2008 2:18:11 AM

Reviewer: jillian, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Wow, I am a little surprised on how many negative reviews thie med. got. It has worked well for me. I took it when I was about 19 for a few months and worked well then, now I am taking it because the Depo shot has my horomones way off balance and I have been a complete mess. It really helps me to just take life as it comes and not sweat everything so much. I am satisfied with the med.

6/12/2008 5:00:27 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years

Comment:
I started this med about 2 years ago, worst mistake of my life . I have had horrible withdraw/ side effects ,It feels like my mind cant focus and I have no energy also I feel as though there are shocks running thru my eyes down to my chest I would not reccomend it to anyone.

man rubbing painful knee
Causes, warning signs.
Live and thrive.
couple kissing
What do you know about locking lips?
man with problem