Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Paxil Oral.

3/18/2008 8:13:46 PM

Comment:
This medicine worked ok as far as controlling my depression but it made me gain about 10 pounds as soon as I started taking it. Not fun. Getting off of it was one of the worst experiences since it felt like my brain was rattling in my head. I wouldn't suggest this medicine if you have depression. Wellbutrin works just as well and doesn't have all the funky side effects.

3/9/2008 7:32:50 PM

Reviewer: freedom, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Was on it for 3 years, worked great for my depression/anxiety, but gained alot of weight. I couldnt stand the "electric shock" feeling if I missed a dose or more. Good for short term depression, I wouldnt recommend it if your a lifer.

2/23/2008 1:12:30 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Instead of making me feel better, it mademe a lot worse. I would have anxiety attacks while at work and it completely killed my sex drive so bad I couldn't even climax! Get off the drug while you still can..

2/20/2008 10:49:51 PM

Reviewer: Flood, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Get off this med while you still can....

2/9/2008 1:15:28 AM

Reviewer: nicole1983, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was on Paxil for about a year. At first, it seemed to work, but after about 8 months I went down hill again. I started cutting and burning myself, wanted to die, became bulimic, and became violent. The whole time I thought I was "normal". I wouldn't recommend this to anyone!

chest x-ray