Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Paroxetine HCl Ora.

4/3/2008 11:49:22 AM

Reviewer: shelly, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
first time I took the medication I took 20mg, I could not even get out of bed, I felt so weak and the doctor told me to take half well it was better,but now I'm having trouble breathing so overall this did'nt work for me.

3/21/2008 4:39:05 PM

Reviewer: live it, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
Paxil 20 mg. Always works great. It organizes my mind. Takes away obsessive thoughts, clears the webs of negative thought. I have taken it 3x for a year each time. Each time I gained 20 pounds. One time I exercised daily for 60 min and didn't lose weight. Takes away libido completly. I take this in an emergency (very stressed, panicky, paranoid,insomnia and depressed). I'm familiar w/ zaps ... Show Full Comment

3/10/2008 4:50:45 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking (Paroxetine) for nearly 2 years. First had issues adjusting to the medication. Found it helped me deal with everyday issues. Just recently dicussed with my dr. wanted to discontinue taking. I will note I have experienced side effects trying to stop taking it. Not bad effects headaches, fuzzy head and trouble sleeping

3/6/2008 12:20:32 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I'm taking this drug for depression (8 Weeks) but I don't feel a comfort level, I still fight my depression and I would not recommend it.

3/4/2008 8:11:36 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
Although everyone's tolerance is different, after being on this medication for a month, I didn't feel any difference in the way I felt. A month is a long time when you're trying to do the right thing to feel better.

man rubbing painful knee