Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of paroxetine oral.

1/8/2009 10:17:42 PM

Reviewer: cindylou63, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I didn't care for it. Had weight gain with it, and dizziness if I missed pills. my husband also takes it and gets indegestion shortly after taking the pill. Doctor switch me too Fluoxetine just started it.

12/26/2008 11:29:15 PM

Reviewer: sickayou, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been taking this medication since high school. It helped the depression but I feel that it has worsened my panic problem. I am currently on 20 mg and I have been cutting the pill and taking 3/4ths. The withdrawls are terrible after the 3rd day if you stop cold turkey. I have headaches, body aches, shaking, fever, hallucinations- it's terrible. I want to come off of it really bad.

12/4/2008 10:04:26 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female (Patient)

Comment:
    I seem to be more depressed than while I was on Lexapro.

12/1/2008 8:59:14 PM

Reviewer: tailspin, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been taking Paxil Oral for 5 years, ands it has worked wonders for me. I have not had any side effects, and only rare occasions of Depression.

11/20/2008 11:19:07 AM

Reviewer: ekis, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been on 20 mg paroxetine for 2 weeks and I have not had many or any side effects. I might have gained weight, but not much. I don't understand the term some people have use about brain zaps. I am type II diabetic on medications and my blood sugars have all dropped significantly. This is a welcome side effect to me. Has anyone else expereienced such chnages? So far so good. I am s ... Show Full Comment