Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of paroxetine HCl Oral.

10/29/2008 10:14:46 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
its causes very very dry mouth

10/28/2008 2:27:09 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken this for about 2 months now and for the past 3 weeks straight I wake up soaked at night from night sweats. I am only take 10 mg. But it has helped my depression. I tried to take 20 mg, but it put me to sleep all day. 10 mg makes me sleepy too, but I can manage it.

10/12/2008 7:39:02 PM

Reviewer: Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years

Comment:
The only thing I don't like is the weight gain

10/6/2008 1:14:05 PM

Reviewer: Brian, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I took 10mg. Paroxetine for about 3mos. in 2007 for very severe depression, with thoughts of suicide. It was an added med., with Wellbutrin I was already taking. I was desperate for relief from my illness. I suggested it to my PCP, cause I had a friend that had success with Paxil for her anxiety & stress. Zoloft & Lexipro had not worked for me as added meds. We were searching. With me, Pa ... Show Full Comment

7/28/2008 11:18:32 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took Paxil about 8-10 years ago when I was having some major problems with my family life. It took away my most of my interest in sex, but it made life so much easier to deal with. I was sleepy, so I took the pills at night. That helped. I also gained weight that was difficult to get off once I stopped taking Paxil. I'm going back on it this week--I've still got St. John's Wort ... Show Full Comment

neti pot
6 steps for nasal irrigation.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
woman walking in fog
12 tips for managing your disease.
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
What are the top ones?