Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Periactin oral.

5/23/2013 8:56:59 PM

Reviewer: Mrsre21, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I'm a female in my late 30's, I compare my frame to Jada Pinkett Smith. I've been taken Peractin 4mg since Feb. 2013. I weighed myself the first day I started taken the pills and I weighed 104 I weighed myself today cause I see changes and now I'm 120 finally. My doctor stated that I take them 3times a day I only take them twice in the morning and at night. You will be sleepy a lot ... Show Full Comment

5/7/2013 4:07:21 PM

Reviewer: Tamei, 25-34 Female (Patient)

Comment:
How am I able to get the Periactin pill?

1/21/2013 7:28:21 PM

Reviewer: betty, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
ok

1/3/2013 1:58:30 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was given Periacton many years ago for weight gain by Cleveland Clinic and it worked very well.Over the years I have lost weight because of stress,once I begin the medication again I start to gain weight.

9/18/2012 2:24:10 PM

Reviewer: mark, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
I'm a 33yr, 5'10 male who has been rail thin my whole life. I've lifted weights and taken practically every supplment and weight gain diet on the market. I heard about Periactin and gave it a try. It has worked wonders. I've put on over 30 lbs in about 4 months. It's not that all of a sudden I was just eating everything; it's more like I just notice that I eat bigger a ... Show Full Comment