Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Periactin oral.

9/18/2012 2:24:10 PM

Reviewer: mark, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
I'm a 33yr, 5'10 male who has been rail thin my whole life. I've lifted weights and taken practically every supplment and weight gain diet on the market. I heard about Periactin and gave it a try. It has worked wonders. I've put on over 30 lbs in about 4 months. It's not that all of a sudden I was just eating everything; it's more like I just notice that I eat bigger a ... Show Full Comment

6/11/2012 9:45:43 AM

Reviewer: epl, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
it helps me a lot coz now i can eat like a human being before takig this i used to look or only kiss my food. what will happe when i stop using this? am i going to return back to square one, am i supposed to take this for the rest of my life or even if i stop my appetite will still be good?

3/20/2012 7:48:29 PM

Reviewer: Debbi922, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Comment:
I went through a period of time when I never felt hungry and therefore I didn't eat very much. My doctor prescribed Periactin to be taken before each meal and my appetite returned with a vengeance and everything I ate tasted so much better.

11/4/2011 6:09:32 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
When I was in school I was not eating or sleeping due to stress from family, school and work.I told my doctor that I didn't want to take depression med so he gave me this pill and it really worked. The first couple of weeks all I did was sleep and eat but once my body got used to the medication I didnt get as tired easily. I gained 7 pounds in a week which is amazing for me because it is very ... Show Full Comment

3/17/2011 2:00:05 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
this medation has increased my appetite greaty thats why i take it