Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of periactin oral.

9/18/2012 2:24:10 PM

Reviewer: mark, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
I'm a 33yr, 5'10 male who has been rail thin my whole life. I've lifted weights and taken practically every supplment and weight gain diet on the market. I heard about Periactin and gave it a try. It has worked wonders. I've put on over 30 lbs in about 4 months. It's not that all of a sudden I was just eating everything; it's more like I just notice that I eat bigger a ... Show Full Comment

6/11/2012 9:45:43 AM

Reviewer: epl, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
it helps me a lot coz now i can eat like a human being before takig this i used to look or only kiss my food. what will happe when i stop using this? am i going to return back to square one, am i supposed to take this for the rest of my life or even if i stop my appetite will still be good?

3/20/2012 7:48:29 PM

Reviewer: Debbi922, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Comment:
I went through a period of time when I never felt hungry and therefore I didn't eat very much. My doctor prescribed Periactin to be taken before each meal and my appetite returned with a vengeance and everything I ate tasted so much better.

11/4/2011 6:09:32 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
When I was in school I was not eating or sleeping due to stress from family, school and work.I told my doctor that I didn't want to take depression med so he gave me this pill and it really worked. The first couple of weeks all I did was sleep and eat but once my body got used to the medication I didnt get as tired easily. I gained 7 pounds in a week which is amazing for me because it is very ... Show Full Comment

3/17/2011 2:00:05 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
this medation has increased my appetite greaty thats why i take it

neti pot
6 steps for nasal irrigation.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
woman walking in fog
12 tips for managing your disease.
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
What are the top ones?