Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Plaquenil Oral.

11/5/2008 5:07:30 PM

Reviewer: LBVal, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
It causes me to have a racing heartbeat and I get pains as well, which is disturbing. I've taken 100 mg for 4 weeks now and haven't seen any benefit to the medication. I have no appetite and have lost 7 pounds due to pain in my stomach and nausia. The only way I can counter the anxious feeling this med brings on is Xanax, and I don't want to use the drug, but it's the only thing th ... Show Full Comment

11/2/2008 1:10:29 AM

Reviewer: lupuswoman, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this medication for five years along with methotrexate. I have stopped it and really did not feel any difference. My MD wants me to continue the med stating it helps me...whatever.

10/31/2008 12:37:48 AM

Reviewer: Chris, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I am finally free of pain. Can move joints freely. No side effects at all. I also have Sjogrens and RA. I hope to never get off Plaquenil.

10/25/2008 7:45:51 PM

Reviewer: LupusDiva, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Well I started this meds this two months ago and so far it working i hope i get the full benifit from it. I did have belly problems at first but now it gone.

10/19/2008 11:13:53 AM

Reviewer: Jettaaaa, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have two side effects with this medication 1) constant ringing in my ears. 2) My skin bruses very easy,when I get blood work and I just got the flu shot one week ago and I still have a big red round itchy circle. I am thinking of going to a skin Doctor

Woman running
Boost Your Metabolism.
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.