Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Pravachol Oral.

7/19/2015 2:21:09 PM

Reviewer: Canashar, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I took them for about 3 months. I have always been relatively fit and coordinated person. I soon experienced severe muscle weakness, muscle pain, muscle wasting and brain fog. I literally had to sit down walking from the kitchen to the bedroom, but for a while, I did not realize why. When questioned, the doctor said, and I quote: "You are just going to have to find a way to deal with these si ... Show Full Comment

3/26/2015 5:19:25 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was taking another Crestor and it made my hips and shoulder joints ache. Took several months to make the connection. I stopped taking it and the joint pains got much better. Dr put me on generic Pravachol. Almost immediately the knee, joint, and should pain have returned, plus feeling generally lousy. Not positive this drug is the cause but I'm I'm going to stop taking it to see if I ... Show Full Comment

3/18/2014 7:30:08 AM

Reviewer: gepe53, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took the generic RX of this drug,I had terrible pain in my hips and legs.While at the gym walking my legs gave out and I almost collapsed on the floor.It was aweful and no way Jose' will I take this crap again!!!

2/21/2014 10:01:34 PM

Reviewer: Harriet, 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Switched from Lipitor after reading this drug reduces Diabetes risk up to 30% . Lipid levels need to be checked after two weeks.

11/18/2013 5:54:35 PM

Reviewer: JD, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have only been taking this drug for 4 months. It has lowered my overall cholesterol to about 90 and my LDL and HDL are all in satisfactory range. I have had absolutely no side effects thus far.