Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Pravachol Oral.

7/27/2013 2:09:58 PM

Reviewer: rodeogirl, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
After being on this drug for 3 years ive noticed the last 2 years i hurt all the time and its all muscle pain. Its effecting my spine now and I went to dr last nite and he thinks its this med. I will be calling my dr on monday escially after reading all these review. Think its time to come off.

7/8/2013 10:14:49 AM

Reviewer: 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This drug gave me extreme,lower stomach pains, and cramps. I was unable to sleep at nights. I called my Dr. and was taken off for 2 weeks to see what becomes of this .

12/28/2012 11:13:20 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After being on this for two weeks, I had to stop. I had tingling all over, numbness in face, nausea, headache, achy muscles and dizziness. Dr. had me stop and not take any statin for 2 weeks. Will try Lipitor then.

9/23/2012 1:49:42 AM

Reviewer: pravastatin, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
leg cranps, headaches,vision

11/13/2011 11:02:54 AM

Reviewer: 75 or over Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I'm 90 yrs old. Started taking pravachol on 9/14/11. On 11/25/11 I had a terrible pain on my right side under my ribs. My blood test revealed my liver enzymes were very elevated. I'm stopping it on my own. My doctor sent me to have an ultrasound and a nuclear goldbladder test. He shoudl have reviewed my chart and asked me to stop it. Lesson: do your own checking on all drugs and procedures ... Show Full Comment

sore foot
3 warning signs.
mature woman holding fan in face
Symptoms and treatments.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver