Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Provera Oral.

2/24/2008 10:37:49 PM

Reviewer: newtonsgirl88, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I would go for up to four months with no period so finally I made a gyno appt. She put me on this so that I could start my period to start Yaz. Before, when I would have a period (even though they were few and far between) they would be regular, four day heavy-at-first-light-at-the-end periods. When this pill finally got me to bleed, it was the longest, lightest period I'd ever had which I tho ... Show Full Comment

2/23/2008 5:58:03 AM

Reviewer: ae32, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This medication worked for me for two months I got my period again and the third month i was back to square one again. Going to see the Dr. in a week. Hopefully he has answers.

2/20/2008 7:17:17 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
havent had period in 5 months. Just finished day 5, doc says it's going to come. Can't wait. I feel like I am going to explode, not to mention the migraine I had last week, day 3.

2/13/2008 9:40:51 AM

Reviewer: Diamond_gal85, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I took this drug due to 6 months without a period. I took it for 10 days as perscribed and a few days after my final dose it started! It worked great with little to no side effects for me.

1/29/2008 4:38:04 PM

Reviewer: FaithandHope16, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have PCOS. I haven't had my period in 7 months. My husband and I are trying to conceive. So, the doctor prescribed provera so I would get my period. I'm supposed to take my last pill today. I've been taking the drug for 9 days and I have experienced A LOT of bloating and irritability. When I first started the medication, I was VERY moody too. I hope my period comes in a few da ... Show Full Comment