Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Provera Oral.

11/19/2007 8:58:09 PM

Reviewer: sassy1647, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am on the 5 day pill pack and I am on day 4 and I still haven't gotten a period and I don't like the way I feel on it...lightheadeness is the main factor for me and just feeling nausous....

12/12/2007 10:54:51 AM

Reviewer: grl, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This medicine is AMAZING. After not having a period for 2 months, I took the 10 days of Provera and the day after my last pill, I started spotting and the next day my period came. Now, this is definitely one of my worst periods, but the fact that it came and now I can start TTC again is wonderful!!

12/5/2007 10:14:58 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this medication before. With me, it did absolutely nothing. No side effects, no periods, no nothing!! It was as though I was not taking anything....

11/27/2007 4:10:20 PM

Reviewer: truescgirl, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have polycystic ovary syndrome on I'm on the 10 day. First month I had me preiod within 36hrs. of my last pill. But this month I've started about a day earliy.

11/26/2007 7:45:27 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Im on the fence. I took teh 5 day pack. I am on day 8 and no period. The nurses did not tell me anything about the drug other then to call them when I start my period. How long will it take??