Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Provera Oral.

11/27/2007 4:10:20 PM

Reviewer: truescgirl, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have polycystic ovary syndrome on I'm on the 10 day. First month I had me preiod within 36hrs. of my last pill. But this month I've started about a day earliy.

11/26/2007 7:45:27 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Im on the fence. I took teh 5 day pack. I am on day 8 and no period. The nurses did not tell me anything about the drug other then to call them when I start my period. How long will it take??

11/19/2007 8:58:09 PM

Reviewer: sassy1647, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am on the 5 day pill pack and I am on day 4 and I still haven't gotten a period and I don't like the way I feel on it...lightheadeness is the main factor for me and just feeling nausous....

11/15/2007 8:18:32 PM

Reviewer: Muffin, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I'm satisfied in that I took the 10 day supply, and my period started 4 days later, but I'm very unhappy about the breakouts on my face, the constant eating, and the 6 pound weight gain in less than 2 weeks!! Apparently these are side effects of this drug. With other health issues, including elevated blood sugar, I can't keep taking this drug.

11/8/2007 5:13:36 PM

Reviewer: jessica, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
took pill for 8 days and started my period.