Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Provera Oral.

12/30/2014 5:37:09 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was trying to get pregnant but after my baby I only had 3 periods than didn't have one for 4 months and my baby was born in sep. 2013 and I didnt breast feed at all so I should have had a period.(I also have a Prolactinoma. which causes my body to produce an excess amount of prolactin. So I take caborgoline to bring my prolactin levels down to normal) So my doctor prescribed me Provera to in ... Show Full Comment

12/4/2014 9:43:11 AM

Reviewer: pooh72, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This drug is horrible. I gained 25 pounds of water weight which I cannot get back off despite daily exercise and a strict diet. I was also extremely depressed. I would rather not even have a period than the side effects...

11/20/2014 9:38:10 AM

Reviewer: bvm, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I taking this medicine to start a period to get pregnant. I take 10 days starting on day 28 of my cycle. One month I started after 6 pills, but that has not happened again. Usually, I start about 10 days after I stop taking the pills. My period symptoms are time 10. I am soo moody, I do not know if me and my husband will last. Has anyone actually gotten pregnant this way? The only reviews t ... Show Full Comment

10/8/2014 8:43:08 PM

Reviewer: ien, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I didn't have the period for about 7 months. I've always had irregular periods but this is the longest. My doctor prescribed Provera a few weeks ago and I took it for 7 days. I am starting to lose hope when my period came after 5 days of discontinuing. Thank God!

8/6/2014 12:16:45 AM

Reviewer: guest, 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was getting off the depo-shot. I didn't have a period for over 2 months, I just started this medication a few days ago I only have 2 more pills to take, I was prescribed 5, this medication is making my hormones go crazy so I know it's working the doctor told me my period should come 2 weeks later after I take my last pill. And I'm having NO side effects from these pills.

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver