Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Provera Oral.

11/20/2014 9:38:10 AM

Reviewer: bvm, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I taking this medicine to start a period to get pregnant. I take 10 days starting on day 28 of my cycle. One month I started after 6 pills, but that has not happened again. Usually, I start about 10 days after I stop taking the pills. My period symptoms are time 10. I am soo moody, I do not know if me and my husband will last. Has anyone actually gotten pregnant this way? The only reviews t ... Show Full Comment

10/8/2014 8:43:08 PM

Reviewer: ien, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I didn't have the period for about 7 months. I've always had irregular periods but this is the longest. My doctor prescribed Provera a few weeks ago and I took it for 7 days. I am starting to lose hope when my period came after 5 days of discontinuing. Thank God!

8/6/2014 12:16:45 AM

Reviewer: guest, 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was getting off the depo-shot. I didn't have a period for over 2 months, I just started this medication a few days ago I only have 2 more pills to take, I was prescribed 5, this medication is making my hormones go crazy so I know it's working the doctor told me my period should come 2 weeks later after I take my last pill. And I'm having NO side effects from these pills.

6/7/2014 1:50:01 AM

Reviewer: marie, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
my period stopped june 2010 and the next period came january2012 and the next menstruation came June 2013 so it was really very alarming and irregular because ive always had normal cycle monthly periods and then ive heard of provera from a cousin who was also taking it because of irregularity in menstruation.. i took it for ten days and after 7 days i had my period and it wasnt that heavy morer on ... Show Full Comment

5/31/2014 12:58:51 AM

Reviewer: Faith, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
No period for over 40 days. Took 10mg daily for 7 days to help start it. Period arrived 7 days after discontinuing. PMS symptoms were moderate to severe. 1st day of period was very very heavy. 2nd day moderate. It worked well for me, at least this time.

stressed working woman