Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of provera oral.

8/6/2014 12:16:45 AM

Reviewer: guest, 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was getting off the depo-shot. I didn't have a period for over 2 months, I just started this medication a few days ago I only have 2 more pills to take, I was prescribed 5, this medication is making my hormones go crazy so I know it's working the doctor told me my period should come 2 weeks later after I take my last pill. And I'm having NO side effects from these pills.

6/7/2014 1:50:01 AM

Reviewer: marie, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
my period stopped june 2010 and the next period came january2012 and the next menstruation came June 2013 so it was really very alarming and irregular because ive always had normal cycle monthly periods and then ive heard of provera from a cousin who was also taking it because of irregularity in menstruation.. i took it for ten days and after 7 days i had my period and it wasnt that heavy morer on ... Show Full Comment

5/31/2014 12:58:51 AM

Reviewer: Faith, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
No period for over 40 days. Took 10mg daily for 7 days to help start it. Period arrived 7 days after discontinuing. PMS symptoms were moderate to severe. 1st day of period was very very heavy. 2nd day moderate. It worked well for me, at least this time.

5/27/2014 5:47:14 PM

Reviewer: jd93, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had always had regular periods, but I had missed a period for two months in a row. I went to my gyno who prescribed me (generic) Provera to start my period. I did not experience any negative side effects from the medicine except for increased irritability and some mood swings. After taking 1 pill a day for 10 days, I started to experience normal period symptoms for me. 8 days after my last dose ... Show Full Comment

10/17/2013 1:44:34 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am a 25 yr old female that has not had a period in 5+ months. Was given this medication for 10 days. Took the medication at night, and did not experience any side effects, but it's been 7 days after taking all of the medication and have yet to begin my period. Go back to the OBGYN in 2.5 weeks. Hope it comes soon, or back to the drawing board.

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver