Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of provera oral.

6/13/2013 5:49:57 PM

Reviewer: kcmann, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Because my body is changing so much and no one tells us about all peri menopause stuff, I don't know which is which---I do know since taking this medication I have been moody, I feel bloated and I've gained weight. My period still took 45 days to come and it wasn't that bad. I thought my uterus was going to get cleaned out but instead I look like I am 5 months pregnant (I'm not) ... Show Full Comment

6/6/2013 4:47:14 PM

Reviewer: Kpn, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was fine taking Provera , but right now I'm a emotional moody mess. I cry constantly for no reason.I'm in pain, very snippy.. Never ever again!

4/26/2013 9:53:42 AM

Reviewer: Malissa, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am currently on day 8 of a 10 day program and I am NOT going to finish. I haven't had a period in over 4 months, and was prescribed Provera to bring my period on. I have been irregular since my first period, and sometimes I have to take birth control to make it stop, but this is the first time I have had to have treatment to make it start. The reason I am refusing to finish the program is no ... Show Full Comment

1/24/2013 10:16:46 AM

Reviewer: mlawler24, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was prescribed this drug due to the fact i am trying to get pregnant for the 2nd time and my PCOS is stopping me from ovulating. This works for getting my period to start, and then on days 5-9 i take clomid to force the ovulation. I should be pregnant within the next 6 months. At Least i am hopeful!

12/6/2012 2:08:04 PM

Reviewer: V, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Heart-Shaped Fried Egg
Can you benefit from them?
How to make the best choices for you.
Adult man lying awake in bed
How to recognize them.
smiling woman
Fight the effects of getting older.
chicken and veggie kabobs
What are you eating tonight?