Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Provera oral.

3/8/2008 10:52:30 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I hadn't had my period in over two months and my husband and I are trying to get pregnant. I was on it for 5 days and on day 10 I got my period! I had NO side effects! It worked great for me!

2/24/2008 10:37:49 PM

Reviewer: newtonsgirl88, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I would go for up to four months with no period so finally I made a gyno appt. She put me on this so that I could start my period to start Yaz. Before, when I would have a period (even though they were few and far between) they would be regular, four day heavy-at-first-light-at-the-end periods. When this pill finally got me to bleed, it was the longest, lightest period I'd ever had which I tho ... Show Full Comment

2/23/2008 5:58:03 AM

Reviewer: ae32, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    This medication worked for me for two months I got my period again and the third month i was back to square one again. Going to see the Dr. in a week. Hopefully he has answers.

2/20/2008 7:17:17 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    havent had period in 5 months. Just finished day 5, doc says it's going to come. Can't wait. I feel like I am going to explode, not to mention the migraine I had last week, day 3.

2/13/2008 9:40:51 AM

Reviewer: Diamond_gal85, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I took this drug due to 6 months without a period. I took it for 10 days as perscribed and a few days after my final dose it started! It worked great with little to no side effects for me.