Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Prozac Oral.

3/21/2008 8:51:45 AM

Reviewer: duritz95, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Prozac is the only antidepressant that has ever worked for me and has no negative side effects.

3/20/2008 11:34:42 AM

Reviewer: berrygirl, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
The effects of this medication, for me, were horrific. Not only did it increase my depression and anxiety but,it also created irrational thoughts which seriously made me think and feel - as if I was going crazy, almost if I had totally "lost it" mentally. Actually thought about checking myself into the hospital, but feared if they admitted me, they would lock me up and throw away the key ... Show Full Comment

3/18/2008 8:19:02 PM

Comment:
This medicine worked horribly for me. I didn't feel any better and it made me gain tons of weight. My doctor didn't believe me when I told her that I gained between 10 - 15 pounds in 2 months because of this medicine she told me that it was my eating habits. As soon as I started seeing another doctor and switched medications (which I was then told that this medication is mainly used for an ... Show Full Comment

3/16/2008 3:10:36 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Caregiver)

Comment:
I started prozac a year ago. Before, I was mean to everyone around me. No one could get along with me. Wanted to just walk into the woods and disappear or worse. Now I am happy with my marriage, job and parents. My family thinks it is the best thing I every did for myself and others.

3/14/2008 8:00:37 PM

Reviewer: Bipolaronu, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This medication has been very helpful I can concentrate better my memory has come back I am reading books again I am getting stuff done I can go on and on its just a great med so far.