Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Prozac oral.

1/19/2015 6:18:53 PM

Reviewer: No Evander Holyfield, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    It was effective but had one very unwelcome side-effect -- thrashing / acting out in bed during vivid dreams. I ended up tying my hands together with bondage cuffs to prevent swinging my arms around during the night.

1/16/2015 2:52:55 AM

Reviewer: Megan, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I started on Prozac when I was ten and have continued using it for 6 years. The dose was increased when my therapist discovered I was still self harming and since then I've had a lot of memory loss, abnormal sweating, dizziness, and a few times in school my legs have given out. Two weeks ago I overdosed on ibuprofen in an attempt to take my life and was in a mental hospital. The increased suic ... Show Full Comment

9/25/2014 10:39:29 PM

Reviewer: lea, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
    Prozac has worked very well for me, and I've been on it since 1996 when I was diagnosed with clinical depression. Not wanting to take RX in general, I've tried with my Dr's help to stop taking it 3 times over the years. Each time, in a few months, I'd notice profound depressive symptoms returning with a vengeance, so I've stayed on it. In the first year, we altered the dosag ... Show Full Comment

8/8/2014 1:18:07 PM

Reviewer: Tootsie, 75 or over on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I am very happy with Prozac except it has exasperated my restless leg syndrome. I have had only two nights out of a month that I didn't have to take a sleep aid. Other that I am happy with it.

6/17/2014 7:00:36 AM

Reviewer: xyz, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    works very well