Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Prozac Oral.

11/16/2013 11:02:01 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Started on 20mg in September, and increased to 40mg in November. My life has changed. I feel like a new person. This medication saved my life.

11/15/2013 2:20:08 AM

Reviewer: Jram, 13-18 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
When I first began taking Prozac, it made my condition worse. It was very ineffective! However, when combined with Lamictal, it greatly improved my condition, so for that reason I will say it works. My depression isn't completely gone (therapy is the other half of the treatment), but it helps me simply get out of bed and be able to do anything. The way I take it is tedious because I' ... Show Full Comment

11/11/2013 8:01:21 PM

Reviewer: Becca, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I am currently taking Prozac. I have being using this for approximately a year and a half. For me, the lower dose did nothing for me. Higher doses help me better. I'm not sure why this is. Unfortunately, prozac does not work for me very often. It might just be my body's ability to adapt to medication quickly.

11/10/2013 9:59:30 AM

Reviewer: wolfspirit66, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
When I take it, it makes me not feel. I just go through the motions of everyday life. I have taken myself off of it because my husband and I do not like the way it makes me "not" feel. Have been dealing with depression all of my life and will continue to do so without meds.

11/1/2013 3:27:48 PM

Reviewer: mominwi, 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
I just need to share this because it may help someone. I didn't want to have my daughter on meds but every year she complains about darkness and anxiety in the winter. Straight A student, driven, attractive girl seems to have everything all together, but I just found out she has been suffering for years. At day 2 on Prozac- she broke up with her boyfriend and finally heard what I have been ... Show Full Comment