Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of prozac oral.

1/25/2015 3:54:32 PM

Reviewer: Diarrhea, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Prozac is second on my list of Worst Antidepressants. Within the 1st day of starting Prozac I had constant diarrhea. I was literally peeing out of my anus for days, even after discontinuing the use of this horrible drug. Avoid.

1/22/2015 12:03:59 PM

Reviewer: TigerShan, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more

Comment:
I have been taking Prozac since about 1995 for depression. We (my doctor and I) have experimented with other medications, but this is the only one that is effective for me. We have tried modifying the dosage to up it to 60 mg. At first the brain fog lifted and I felt wonderful...but after a week or so, my body adjusted and the fog was back. We then tried going the other direction, lowering the ... Show Full Comment

1/22/2015 2:15:39 AM

Reviewer: tootsie, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Helped at first but then noticed I want to sleep all the time.Not caring about anything & have gained 10lbs which is totally not me! I stopped on my own a few days ago & will not take anymore.

1/19/2015 6:18:53 PM

Reviewer: No Evander Holyfield, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
It was effective but had one very unwelcome side-effect -- thrashing / acting out in bed during vivid dreams. I ended up tying my hands together with bondage cuffs to prevent swinging my arms around during the night.

1/16/2015 2:52:55 AM

Reviewer: Megan, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I started on Prozac when I was ten and have continued using it for 6 years. The dose was increased when my therapist discovered I was still self harming and since then I've had a lot of memory loss, abnormal sweating, dizziness, and a few times in school my legs have given out. Two weeks ago I overdosed on ibuprofen in an attempt to take my life and was in a mental hospital. The increased suic ... Show Full Comment

chest x-ray