Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Synthroid Oral.

11/14/2008 11:35:05 AM

Reviewer: Tammy, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was on the generic brand but it didn't work for me. I tried the synthroid, and I was more tired, more irritable. I couldn't function at all. I am now off it because it's only slighlty elevated. My doctor said eventually I woul dhave to back on it. The weight gain is killing me and my leg cramps are horrible. I wish they would come out with something better. It's very hard living ... Show Full Comment

11/14/2008 10:00:43 AM

Reviewer: sosad4u, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
When I was on this drug I experienced a lot of problems. First of all, I'm an active teenager and having to wait to eat wasn't anything that I wanted to do. I also felt depressed and still had a lack of energy. I don't feel myself when I'm on this drug. I would do anything to not have thyroid problems. =[

11/14/2008 12:05:04 AM

Reviewer: nolagirl, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I had hypothyroidism since i was 12 yrs.old, i am now 32. Synthroid is all i had taken up until 2 years ago, i started taking cytomel with the synthroid. All of you saying synthroid does not work you may need to take cytomel also. Our body needs T3 and T4, synthroid is only made up of T4 not everyone's body converts T3 into T4 that is what cytomel is T4. I cannot tell you how much better i ... Show Full Comment

11/12/2008 3:55:35 PM

Reviewer: rethapotts, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on 75mg. for about 2 months before hat i was on 50mg. for about 1 1/2 years still have weight gain still tired but doctor says its in normal range.

11/9/2008 8:27:10 PM

Reviewer: don, 75 or over Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
i don't know were it helps or not i can't tell the diference

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver