Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Synthroid Oral.

10/29/2008 5:35:16 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female

Comment:
Hair has become very soft and fine. Is this a frequent side effect?

10/27/2008 9:24:42 PM

Reviewer: Sherrie, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I can not tell you what a life saver this has been! Its been a little over 2 weeks since I started my medication and I can not believe how fantastic I feel. Im not lathargic, my memory has started to come back, my contast and painful muscle aches have almost completely vanished and I finally passed the hurdle Ive been stuck at for over 2 years with my weight loss...this is the best thing that I ha ... Show Full Comment

10/25/2008 6:43:27 PM

Reviewer: janfae1, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I had hyperthyroidism. So I took a radioactive pill that got rid of my thyroid. I've been taking this med. since then. It took a good year to get it to the right dosage.

10/21/2008 9:53:44 AM

Reviewer: 75 or over Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this medication for 2 years and weigh 15 pounds more than when I started and seem to have less energy. I still have dry skin and hair. Nothing has improved and it is impossible to lose an ounce. Diet and exercise doesn't seem to do it anymore. I think low thyroid must be normal for me and I haven't taken a pill for 2 days.

10/20/2008 7:28:43 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking this drug for about a year now. I am still tired, but have quit gaining weight. I haven't noticed any side effects.