Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Synthroid Oral.

10/3/2007 8:46:57 PM

Reviewer: lookin4info, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this since January 2004 and although I've doing much better than when first diagnosed, I still continue to feel lethargic. But everytime I get bloodwork done, the results still come back the same and my regimen is never increased nor decreased.

10/2/2007 6:23:31 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
It is a long journey until you find the correct dosage. It took me about 7 months before that happened. Plus you factor in it to get into the dr's office was another 4 wks each 8 wks she wanted me to see her to check symptoms. Was a big mess, but now I'm much better. Never realized I had problems with my thyroid until went in for my "yearly" and primary dr noticed enlarged th ... Show Full Comment

10/1/2007 12:07:11 PM

Comment:
IM on the right dosage now and i guess it is working, i dont know because I never had any symptoms.

9/29/2007 4:48:14 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I'm on the right dosage now and I feel a huge difference with so many things. I'm no longer tired all the time which is good since I have a 19 month old daughter.

9/27/2007 6:03:27 PM

Reviewer: annabet, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have had no problem since we got the dosage right.