Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Synthroid Oral.

1/13/2013 2:22:58 PM

Reviewer: April, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
It is difficult to remember not to drink or eat anything after taking the medication for 30-60 minutes in the mornings.

1/10/2013 1:05:10 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took this medicine for about two days and then I developed a weird rash on my neck, which is one of the side effects. I called my doctor and he took me off it asap! But everyone is different.

1/7/2013 3:02:22 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Thyroid removal in September 2012, was put on 112mcg immediately, and finally got calcium levels up. Went for bloodwork recently as 10 days ago and now being increased to 125mcg with bloodwork again in 2 months. Hopefully new dosage will be more helpful.

1/1/2013 3:14:41 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have Hashimoto's Thyroiditis which caused Hypothryoid. I take this daily to regulate my thyroid. I notice no difference if I mise a dose. My thyroid levels are always normal when checked (yearly). I have been on the same dosage for 8 years. (25mcg)

12/27/2012 4:47:24 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female (Patient)

Comment:
before I started synthoid I could hardly function but after I feel so much better. I have taken it for years