Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Synthroid oral.

8/5/2008 4:06:48 PM

Reviewer: Laura, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have not had significant benfits from taking this durg. I'm still gaining weight, I"m still tired, irritable. I honestly do see the point of it. It's done nothing to help me. I've stopped taking it a few days sgo.

8/2/2008 3:35:42 PM

Reviewer: motherbair1, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I was diagnosed with hyperthyroidism and Graves about a year and a half ago. Things had gotten so bad that I couldn't get through the day without sweating excessively,havings bouts of angina,high blood pressure and being VERY depressed. After seeing half a dozen doctors my cardiologist ordered bloodwork and found that I was hyperthyroid and sent me to an Edocrinologist at the Baylor Clinic in ... Show Full Comment

7/15/2008 3:13:46 PM

Reviewer: Pat, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I'm up to 200mcg daily, gaining weight, still tired and muscle aches are worse than before synthroid. My doctor says there is some other problem other than htpothyroidism. I think she's full of it. I asked her why my symptoms are worse than before I startedtaking synthroid. She said it's just a coincidence.

7/10/2008 2:22:59 PM

Comment:
    I started taking this medication about a month ago. I feel way more tired than before, and with me, I can't gain weight, but I have seen an improvement with that. When they called to tell me about my test results they were not really clear on anything, they told me to just take it in the morning. I had questions but they didn't really know. I am taking half a pill everyday, and I am starti ... Show Full Comment

7/8/2008 4:07:49 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)