Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of verapamil Oral.

7/20/2008 6:24:29 PM

Reviewer: Lydia, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This drug has reduced my blood pressure to where it is almost normal in a short period of time HOWEVER I pee 3-4 times per night and that is getting a little old.I may ask for something different that does not have this side effect if that exists.

6/17/2008 11:28:44 AM

Reviewer: Moody Blue, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on Verapamil 80 mg. (twice a day) for one week, as well as Triamterne HCTZ. I have not noticed any changes in my blood pressure - 180/110 this morning. How long does it take before this drug kicks in? Also, I feel like I'm about to faint at any given time of the day. I'm planning to go to the cardiologist, but I don't want a medicine that'll make me gain weight which ... Show Full Comment

5/25/2008 6:32:39 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This medicine has made me light headed. I'm always tired. I have even fainted once.

4/14/2008 11:27:59 PM

Reviewer: cinful, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken Verapamil SR 120mg once a day for 10 yrs. to slow my heartbeat down and help my heart to relax and pump more efficient. I notice that when I don't take it my chest will hurt. So taking it everyday is very important.

3/16/2008 6:49:04 PM

Reviewer: 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I found you can not take vitamin D in any form with this. It has caused a hesitant conditon in my pulse rate. The pulse beats alright for some beats then stops a second and starts again. My doctor said she had heard of vitamin D interfering but I was the first she had seen with this condition.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.