Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of verapamil Oral.

8/23/2008 10:11:09 PM

Reviewer: dad4204, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I use this in combo with lisinopril. Keeps my blood pressure in the 120/75 range most of the time. I used to have headaches, and they went away completely. I too can drink a beer again without a headache

7/20/2008 6:24:29 PM

Reviewer: Lydia, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This drug has reduced my blood pressure to where it is almost normal in a short period of time HOWEVER I pee 3-4 times per night and that is getting a little old.I may ask for something different that does not have this side effect if that exists.

6/17/2008 11:28:44 AM

Reviewer: Moody Blue, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on Verapamil 80 mg. (twice a day) for one week, as well as Triamterne HCTZ. I have not noticed any changes in my blood pressure - 180/110 this morning. How long does it take before this drug kicks in? Also, I feel like I'm about to faint at any given time of the day. I'm planning to go to the cardiologist, but I don't want a medicine that'll make me gain weight which ... Show Full Comment

5/25/2008 6:32:39 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This medicine has made me light headed. I'm always tired. I have even fainted once.

4/14/2008 11:27:59 PM

Reviewer: cinful, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken Verapamil SR 120mg once a day for 10 yrs. to slow my heartbeat down and help my heart to relax and pump more efficient. I notice that when I don't take it my chest will hurt. So taking it everyday is very important.

Woman running
Boost Your Metabolism.
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.