Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of verapamil oral.

1/24/2012 7:02:12 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Been fighting HBP for over 2 years. Lisinipril made me cough to the point of vomiting (while I was driving down the freeway). Metropolol lowered my BP and HR, but I gained 17 lbs in less than 2 months. Now they've switched me to this. 120mg twice a day. I've had a horrible experience with all the others. I'll be back after some time with the true outcome. I'm ready to give the meds ... Show Full Comment

12/26/2011 12:46:13 AM

Reviewer: Stephanievxjqpa, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am wondering if anyone has an urgency to "go" to the bathroom while on this drug. Don't know if it is a coincidence or not....

12/9/2011 4:34:39 PM

Reviewer: Cathi, 45-54 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this drug for several months now and it has done nothing to help with my blood pressure, It has however caused my hair to start falling out and caused a lot of weight gain. My doctor keeps telling me the side effects out weighs the benefits. I am getting off this medication even if it means switching to a doctor that will listen to me when I tell him that the side effects are ho ... Show Full Comment

10/6/2011 11:22:46 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I,QUIT TAKING VERAPAMIL AND NOW EXPERENCE HEART PULIPS AND EXTREME DISCOMFORT AND EREGULAR PULSE WITH SKIPPING.

9/25/2011 7:25:37 PM

Reviewer: bonna, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking[ Tarka] for eleven years. At times my heart beat becomes irregular and I'm wondering, if it is due to the number of years that I've been taking the drug? This irregular heart rate ,started about five years ago.