Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of hydroxyzine pamoate Oral.

11/7/2013 8:52:04 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My doctor had me on zanax, but was afraid of its addictive properties, and gave me this shit!!! It made my anxiety worse, plus I could not function, blurred vision and felt like a total zombie. I am pretty sure this medication is also prescribed to SCHIPHRENIA Patients, which have a some very horrible side affects that could be irreversible. Will not take this ever again. I do not know why the doc ... Show Full Comment

10/29/2013 3:05:32 PM

Reviewer: Rodney, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Not only was this medication not effective for my mood but it caused anxiety to increase considerably over a short period of time to where I had to quit taking it.

10/26/2013 1:20:56 AM

Reviewer: George, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This was my first anxiety med.It did work but I discontinued the use because I couldn't sleep, and I was always hungry.

10/7/2013 3:18:16 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Seems like more of a placebo if it is being used for anxiety. I really do not feel the "relaxation" it claims to be beneficial for.

9/4/2013 4:32:29 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Makes me VERY groggy and does not help with anxiety, in fact it made me more anxious because it suppressed my breathing. Highly advise against it.