Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Xerac AC Top.

3/17/2014 6:18:51 PM

Reviewer: JoshuaJames, 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This is an amazing medication. From the first day of application in the evening before bed I have been sweat free. I will say that the second and a few after it will itch/slightly burn but calm down. When you wake up and all day it is no bother and works amazingly.

1/27/2012 9:33:50 PM

Reviewer: Angel126Simone, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I posted before..now my update! I have been using Xerac on my face and it is amazing! Sweating completely ceases but I found that I have to do a 3 day application every 2 weeks or the sweat starts right back up! Still the tingling is excessive when applied but hey it's worth it!

8/6/2011 4:13:03 PM

Reviewer: diamond, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've been suffering from excessive sweating since teenage years. I couldn't wear all of the cute, strapless dresses/tops because of the sweating. After years of suffering, I finally got the nerve to ask my dermatologist and was relieved to find out that there was a less expensive solution to solve my problem than Botox. At first I thought this is not going to work, but after one applicat ... Show Full Comment

8/1/2011 10:52:30 PM

Reviewer: Angel126Simone, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I use it for excessive sweating on my face. I will not lie all the info including my dr. said about the itching or tingling....it's like accupuncture or porcupine pricks and omg it lasts for a while but it only happens periodically on different parts of my face that I applied it to. I'll update tomorrow.

6/29/2010 11:10:32 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using this product for 2 weeks. I went to my dermatologist due to underarm odor. She recommended I use this to solve the problem. After 1-2 uses the majority my my sweat is completely gone and absolutely no odor! I love the results... the only issue I am having is the side effects. After I apply it to my underarms I have serious burning and itching! I have not scratched it at all ... Show Full Comment

man rubbing painful knee