Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Citrate of Magnesia Oral.

1-5 of 5
8/19/2012 10:45:56 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I thought this was going to taste better after reading reviews. I drank the cherry and can't get rid of the horrible taste. I feel to sick to my stomach to even want to eat. Will be glad when this is over.

8/8/2011 5:25:57 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Emptying of the Bowel
9/12/2010 2:19:21 PM

Reviewer: pappou, 75 or over Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have a colonoscopy every September. I have used other preps and found them very hard to swollow, or too much too do in one day. I found citrate about three years ago and I would use nothing but it for my preps. In fact I am drinking a grape flvored one right now as I am writing this for my procedure tomorrow morning

9/29/2009 8:08:10 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male (Patient)

Comment:
I had used Citrate of Magnesia as part of my prep for a colonoscopy. Previously, I had taken PhosphoSoda for a prep and was somewhat aprehensive of taking Citrate of Magnesia, expecting that same bad taste and expecting to struggle to get it down. Much to my surprise, the Citrate of Magnesia was very easy to swallow and tasted very lemonee. You can expect a somewhat sour aftertaste after taking ... Show Full Comment

4/15/2009 4:26:30 PM

Reviewer: DESTINY257, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I HAD BEEN CONSTIPATED GOING ON TWO WEEKS, THIS EXPERIENCE HAD A RELIEF AFFECT ON ME I AM TRULY GRATEFUL FOR THIS LAXATIVE

1-5 of 5