Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Diovan HCT Oral.

1/18/2014 1:18:36 AM

Reviewer: GAllen, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
When I first developed high blood pressure, I was put on Diovan 80 mg and then shortly after that 160 mg. I had great control of my blood pressure for years. Then after about 4 years my blood pressure started increasing again. So my physician started me on Diovan/Hydrochlorothiazide 160/25--this worked for me without any obvious side effects. After a few years my kidney function decreased very ... Show Full Comment

11/15/2013 8:03:03 PM

Reviewer: Deloris47, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Diovan HCT for over 10 years. I started on 160mgHCT but it was increased to 320HCT. I did have trouble with my have breaking, it doesn't seen to be breaking anymore.It seen as though every since this medicine was increased I have had trouble sleeping.

10/27/2013 12:52:14 AM

Reviewer: asmith877@aol.coom, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
this medication may be making my hair fall out. is anyone else experiencing this, Please let me know. Ive become very depressed over this and the male doctors don't understand how important that is for women.

10/4/2013 12:50:49 PM

Reviewer: ladyjean67, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: High Blood Pressure
9/26/2013 1:24:08 PM

Reviewer: Aaron, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Diovan for many years now. It has really helped, along with diet, getting my blood pressure to an acceptable level. The doctor is pleased with the results. As for side effects: I do experience dizziness sometimes when I stand up quickly. So, I have learned to rise slowly and that (usually) keeps the dizziness at bay. It does cause me to have more bowel movements than I had befor ... Show Full Comment

man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
Tips to kick the habit.
richly colored hair
What your hair says about your health?
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
Girl drinking orange juice