Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Diovan HCT Oral.

2/3/2014 3:13:58 PM

Reviewer: danwilson, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
Caused a very long period of disabling fatigue and mental confusion from the HCTZ. Doctors did not associate the side effects. I had Lupus for which this drug is contraindicated. Lupus had not been diagnosed, but I still feel the doctors should have figured this out.

1/30/2014 11:48:40 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: High Blood Pressure
1/18/2014 1:18:36 AM

Reviewer: GAllen, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
When I first developed high blood pressure, I was put on Diovan 80 mg and then shortly after that 160 mg. I had great control of my blood pressure for years. Then after about 4 years my blood pressure started increasing again. So my physician started me on Diovan/Hydrochlorothiazide 160/25--this worked for me without any obvious side effects. After a few years my kidney function decreased very ... Show Full Comment

11/15/2013 8:03:03 PM

Reviewer: Deloris47, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Diovan HCT for over 10 years. I started on 160mgHCT but it was increased to 320HCT. I did have trouble with my have breaking, it doesn't seen to be breaking anymore.It seen as though every since this medicine was increased I have had trouble sleeping.

10/27/2013 12:52:14 AM

Reviewer: asmith877@aol.coom, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
this medication may be making my hair fall out. is anyone else experiencing this, Please let me know. Ive become very depressed over this and the male doctors don't understand how important that is for women.