Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of labetalol oral.

12/11/2008 12:10:24 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    When I first started taking this drug, I had severe shaking for the first 3 days I was on it. My blood pressure was still high (150/90 area, I am 17) After those first three days, which I couldn't even leave my bed because I was shaking so much, the shaking started to slow down a lot. Now my hands just shake a little, and I notice that I don't shake when I forget to take my medicine. I was ... Show Full Comment

11/30/2008 9:22:48 PM

Reviewer: gene, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    low pulse

10/18/2008 4:35:57 AM

Reviewer: JB 1025, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Been on this drug for a week had the head creepy crawlys thing, muscle spasms fast heart beat did lower my blood pressure for only a short while now crazy high again...not sure where to look this drug is not getting it done for me.

9/25/2008 2:29:49 PM

Reviewer: me, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
    it lowers my blood pressure when i first take it and then 3 hrs later i have to take it again because my blood pressure is back up

8/27/2008 1:28:33 AM

Reviewer: Kelly, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    Was on hyzaar and doing great. My husband and I were thinking about having kids and the doctor put me on labetalol. Since being on it, I gained 20 pounds in no time. I was used to a diuretic. My legs are so swelled, they ache and hurt all the time. I have asthma anyway and even the lung specialist can't figure out why I am unable to breathe. They put me on a water pill to alleviate some ... Show Full Comment