Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Tapazole Oral.

10/27/2008 10:38:42 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on the medication 6weeks. I don't notice much improvement yet but my doctor said it takes at least 10 weeks. Side effects are nausea, and swelling/tearing of the eyes. I am on 10mg daily. Does make me feel sleepy so I take it at night.

9/28/2008 8:55:03 PM

Reviewer: Chris, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Tapazole about 2 years now. The benefits of it have outweighed the side effects. I get a little drowsy from it sometimes, but before I started on it, I thought I was going to die of a heart attack! My heart pounded all the time, and I had trouble breathing sometimes. My legs swelled and ached so bad, and my back kept going out to the point where I could not walk for over a week. Sin ... Show Full Comment

3/20/2008 9:24:01 PM

Reviewer: ROSE, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
IAM CONFUSED AS TO WHAT I HAVE... FIRST WHEN I WAS DIAGNOSED MY THYROID WAS LOW NOW DOCTORS SAYS ITS HIGH OR OVER ACTIVE...IAM STILL GAINING WEIGHT AND FEEL TIRED ALL THE TIME, NOW I MIGHT HAVE SOME KIND OF ANEMIA. DONT KNOW WERE TO TURN. CONFUSED! somewhat happy with meds.

3/12/2008 2:22:26 AM

Reviewer: leilani40, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This medication has help me alot it stop my body cramp my vision has improved so much it makes my body work so much different then before i knew what i had now i understanding the disease and knowing that it so importance to take your medication everyday as directed by your doctor.

2/4/2008 4:20:32 AM

Reviewer: queenfish1977, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this medication for a little over a year, doctor is still trying to get dosage correct for me, now up to 20 mg a day seems to have helped with rapid heart rate and shaking but now have crazy headaches, and mild swelling of legs when sitting or standing to long, and appetite has decreased, but just had dosage changed so i think my body is just adjusting as far as swelling, appetite, ... Show Full Comment