Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Percocet Oral.

2/18/2008 9:00:59 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
these pills work great on my back pain

2/19/2008 4:36:12 PM

Reviewer: bucky, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I used this medication to treat a condition of gout.

2/19/2008 3:00:57 AM

Reviewer: monie, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have stage IV Endometriosis,SEVERE adhesions and Ovarian cyst.I have had 8 abdominal surgeries.It is one of the most painful chronic condition's a woman will ever endure.It feels like your pelvis is on fire.Your ovaries feel like they are going to burst!It feels like some one is stabbing your insides with a knife.I have done EVERYTHING!Acupuncture.Herbs.Natural medicine.Meditation.I have don ... Show Full Comment

2/18/2008 10:49:39 PM

Reviewer: DivaD, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I found this medication to be extremely helpful after Lumbar Interbody Fusion. I have been on this medication for four years and have not abused my dosage. I take it for pain and pain only. With my level of pain, I can't imagine normal physcial life without it, so I am careful in taking my prescribed amount. I can see how some can become addicted because of the euphoria that it delivers in a ... Show Full Comment

2/18/2008 11:22:32 AM

Reviewer: Blue, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I am 64 years old had a atv accident and broke 6 ribs and broke my back in 3 places If wasn't for percocets given me for pain I probably be bed ridden for it helps the pain and my arthiritis also..I have no side affects, it is a great medication..