Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Percocet Oral.

2/3/2008 5:03:55 PM

Comment:

Condition: Pain
2/2/2008 6:45:17 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking percocet for menstrual pain for about 5 years. It is the only medication that has helped ease this pain. I take 1/2 of a 5/325 tab ever 4 hours. I've tried naproxen, tylenol, and aleve and none of those worked.

1/31/2008 10:02:30 AM

Reviewer: chronic pain, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
10 gram percocet have been greatly effective

1/30/2008 7:55:06 PM

Reviewer: feelinggood, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was prescribed Percocet for pain management after I had surgery in Dec 2005. It worked very well. I had surgery last September and was once again given Percocet to control pain. It definitely gives you a good feeling, similar to having a couple of drinks and gives you a "don't care" attitude. Very addictive. As with most narcotics, this drug can cause constipation if you take ... Show Full Comment

1/30/2008 3:32:20 PM

Reviewer: TeryB, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this medication for 3 yrs now after my spinal fusion, and I also have Fibromyalgia since I was 18 yrs old, and I am now 38 going on 39. For me,there's days it works and there's days it doesn't due that I have chronic pain, and my body is immune to pain meds. I honestly, have no problems with it. My new primary Dr. increased my dosage to 10/325 since I was taking ... Show Full Comment