Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Percocet oral.

9/28/2007 12:59:27 PM

Comment:

Condition: Pain
9/28/2007 11:44:09 AM

Reviewer: afuller0048@charter.net, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have so sometimes I have severe pain, when I first began to take them I only had to take one now I have to take two to get relief overall they get take the pain away.

9/25/2007 2:00:59 PM

Reviewer: elaine, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been suffering from headaches that are a combination of a tension headache, a migraine and a sinus headache - all at the same time. Percoset is the only drug that has given me relief. I do worry about becoming dependent and I don't like the negative connations that come with taking it. Recently a doctor refused treating me for taking Percoset regularly. I felt that was unfair as it tru ... Show Full Comment

9/24/2007 8:49:10 PM

Reviewer: dcmlfd, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I wish the pill was in a capsule or a tablet form rather than the flat round pill. I have a problem with my throat constricting and these pills have gotten stuck in my throat. They don't taste very good at all! But they help with my chronic back pain ( I have 4 collapsed discs in my lumbar spine).

9/24/2007 7:55:33 PM

Reviewer: Lisa Marie, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have a shattered tailbone that requires surgery and I was finally able to get an adequate relief from the pain this injury causes from this medication. It works quickly and relieves my pain better than any other medication I have been prescribed.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.